Cineplex is hosting a free movie day across Canada this month and it’s your chance to bring the kids to the movies, for FREE – and even more enticing, is that in addition to free movies, you can snag yourself $2.50 concessions and treats all day long in support of WE on October 27, 2018.
The movies you can see for free include:
- Sherlock Gnomes (2018)
- Daddy’s Home 2 (2017)
- Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows (2016)
- Book Club (2018)
Four out of five movies are kid-friendly, (or, Older Kid, in the case of Daddy’s Home 2). Book Club is the only one that we would skip, as it’s not likely the kids are going to sit through that plot.
Cineplex theatres across the country will open their doors at 9 am and the first movie will be shown at 9:30 am. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and you can check your local theatre for exact showtimes.
Need a bit of advice? Show up early and grab your seat! These screenings get pretty busy. Bring someone with you to claim the seats in the theatre and let the second adult grab treats and popcorn.
Find the Theatres on the Cineplex Community Day website
Latest posts by Raising Edmonton (see all)
- Four Kits from Kano That Will Introduce Your Kids to Coding - November 10, 2018
- It’s Fall Break – Here’s What to do with Your Kids all Week in Edmonton - November 9, 2018
- Things to do in Edmonton this Weekend with Kids | Nov 9-12 - November 7, 2018