Family Nature Nights are back. At Family Nature Nights, you can attend a local park to learn all about nature from local experts at different locations around the city. Designed for families with children between the ages or 4-12, the nature nights give families a chance to learn something new, while exploring nature.
Family Nature Nights 2018
- July 11th – Urban Critters
- July 18th – Birds
- July 25th – Water
- August 1st – Trees
- August 8th – Butterflies and Spiders
- August 15th – Fungi, Moss and Lichen
Family Nature Nights are a free event for local families, but they require families to show up a bit early for the event and register. Registration for each event takes place the evening of the event, between 6pm and 6:25pm, with the event starting at 6:30, for two hours.
The event locations change from week to week, giving you the opportunity to explore a new park or greenspace, while learning something new, and getting outdoors with the kids.
Latest posts by Raising Edmonton (see all)
- Things to do in Edmonton with Kids | October 19-21 - October 16, 2018
- Things to do in Edmonton with Kids | October 12-14 - October 10, 2018
- You Can Bring Your Kids to an After-Dark Glowstick Walk that’s Going to Light up the Night on Oct 20 - September 30, 2018