Celebrating its 20th anniversary, the Grade 4 & 5 SnowPass™ lets you ski and snowboard three times at EACH participating ski area for $29.95. That’s a lot of skiing and snowboarding right across Canada!
To join in, you need to be in grade 4 or 5 (or 9 or 10 years old) and live in Canada. Every skier and snowboarder is welcome, especially if you’re a beginner.
You only need to apply once for the SnowPass™ and it is valid until the end of grade 5. This means if you apply in grade 4 the pass is valid for two years.
How do you register for Snowpass?
- Take a photo of the child
- Include proof of age
- Pay the low cost of $29.95
- Receive Snowpass in the mail
Latest posts by Raising Edmonton (see all)
- Things to do in Edmonton with Kids | October 19-21 - October 16, 2018
- Things to do in Edmonton with Kids | October 12-14 - October 10, 2018
- You Can Bring Your Kids to an After-Dark Glowstick Walk that’s Going to Light up the Night on Oct 20 - September 30, 2018