There’s a new (well, updated) playground in town and it’s Curioscity at Telus World of Science. The playground brings in the best of the old and the new while featuring those cool aspects of Edmonton. Inspired by the city, you can explore the playground starting at noon on March 23.
The playground opens at noon on Sunday and experiences in the newly revamped play are include:
- A series of connected “treehouses” themed as iconic Edmonton buildings and bridges.
- Children will crawl through sedimentary layers in the river valley.
- Direct airplane traffic at the YEG airport.
- Explore vegetation in the Muttart Conservatory.
- Create lighting displays for the High Level Bridge.
Learn more about what children can experience at www.telusworldofscienceedmonton.ca.
Photo credit: Telus World of Science