Snow Valley is a summer destination for local families to climb high into the trees, escaping for a family-friendly adventure in Edmonton.
The park is suitable for younger children, as well as older children. To climb the park, children must be at 100 cm tall or their adults accompanying them on the course. Tethered in with an easy to learn system, kids will be able to climb up the full structure or to the highest part of their ability.
Here’s what you need to know before you go this Year
- Snow Valley Aerial park opens for the season on Tuesday, June 23, 2020.
- No walk in visitors will be accepted to the park, time slots and waivers can be filled online
- One person from the group can check in fifteen minutes before the aerial park adventure, and bring bracelets back to the group
- No water fountains will be operational
- Close toe shoes are required to climb
- Use the washroom before you arrive
- Safety measures taken will include reduced bathroom access, harnesses will be washed, disinfected and dried between use. Hand sanitizing stations are at the beginning of the course, and throughout.
- Masks are not required by guests
- Maximum 50 participants at one time, only person on each obstacle at a time
Bookings can be made in advance, at www.snowvalley.ca