The Mom, Pop & Tots Fair is this weekend. It’s your chance to explore the local businesses, services and family-friendly services in Edmonton area.
Here’s the Family fun you can expect while you’re there:
- Meet & Greet with PJ Masks from 11am-4pm daily
- All the vendor booths – lots of products, services and resources that cater to families with young children!
- Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides (nominal fee to ride)
- Chalk Drawing Floor
- Building block play areas
- Bounce houses (nominal fee to bounce)
- Stage Shows including Magician Konrad from MagicFX Entertainment, Dogs in the Family presented by animal trainer Kristen McKenna, Babywearing: A Quick How-To presented by Friendly Fox Babywearing, Family Fun Time Music with Beppie, and Pre-School and Baby & Mama Yoga presented by Bambini. Find the full schedule, here.
- Face painting
The two-day event is packed full of interactive and informative exhibitors, features, and entertainment. Learn about parenting tools, find out what’s happening in your community, and come see all the nifty products and services that cater to young families – from clothing to chiropractors, car seats to toys, and photo booths to balloons.
Tip: Buy your tickets online and skip the line. Click here to buy tickets for the Mom, Pop & Tots Fair. (Children under two are free)
This feature is part of a sponsored content partnership.