This month, you can drop into Michaels for Free crafts, and fun events like cupcake decorating – for free (when you buy the starting base, like the t-shirt, or hoop for the wreath), all month long. These Makerfest free activities, and the kids club ($3-$5) are a fun way to do a quick project outside of the house, because they’re inexpensive, and the mess stays at Michaels!
Here are some of the activities you can take part in:
- February 8 – Lots of Love t-shirt (buy the t-shirt and decorate with supplies for free)
- February 8 – Make Valentine’s Day Cards
- February 8 – Decorate Sweettheart Cookies
- February 8 – Fabulous Friendship Bracelets
- February 15 – Make a clay pot critter ($3)
- February 15 – Make a dip died Tassel
- February 22 – Make a model magic bug ($3)
- February 22 – Make a Clothespin Fairy (FREE)
- February 29 – Make a Mixed Media canvas ($3)
- February 29 – Make a floral hoop wreath (buy the hoop and the supplies are free)
Find the full list of upcoming craft drop in and Makerfest at www.michaels.com.