There’s something magical about visiting Santa in his ‘home away from home’ or ‘his office’ as my kids refer to it. It’s the opportunity to skip the crowds, ease apprehensive toddlers and come home with more images to choose from than you could possibly decide on for the included the two printed sheets.
What’s Included in Santa by Appointment?
- A private visit with Santa Claus
- Two photo sheets (One 8×10, two 5×7’s, four 3.5×5 or 8 wallets)
- A USB of all photos taken
- Four mini Attractions admissions (valid for Marine Life, Mayfield Toyota Ice Palace, Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf, Dragon’s Tale or Crystal Labyrinth Mirror Maze.)
- Each visit with Santa costs $99, plus GST
It’s a good thing that you get a USB stick to bring home with you that contains every image taken because it was nearly impossible to choose. For parents with apprehensive toddlers, Santa by Appointment gives you a private visit with enough time for the kiddo to warm up to Santa Claus with multiple photo opportunities, including the traditional Santa photo, a sleigh, and in front of the Christmas tree.
You’re free to take your own photos, and each session is scheduled for fifteen minutes. It was long enough that we were able to capture many, many images and have our toddler warm up to Santa, and have multiple photo opportunities, while giving the kids each an opportunity to ask for their wishlist items for Christmas and visit with Santa before receiving a special treat of Snow from the North Pole (cotton candy) before saying goodbye until Christmas Eve!