On Thursday, April 13th at 9 am, Jurassic Forest opens for the season. It’s the first chance you’ll have to toss on a pair of rubber boots and head out to Gibbons to explore Jurassic Forest, in spring time.
We’ve been waiting all year for Jurassic Forest to open, as it’s one of my son’s favourite places to dig up dinosaurs, bring a pair of binoculars and watch them move, and run through the wooden boardwalks, trying to see how many prehistoric plants he can spot.
What should you know before you go?
- Seasonal operating hours will be 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM daily, including all holiday Mondays and other special days.
- Children between 2-12 are $9/admission, families with two children is $44 and adult admission is $15
- Activities while you’re visiting include mini golf ($), playground, the forest walk, picnic area, interactive display and paleontological site.
- Paths are stroller friendly
- Bring a lunch or a snack and extend your time in the park by enjoying a picnic
Get directions to Jurassic Forest