The City of Edmonton is pleased to announce the opening of some indoor recreation amenities with modifications in place to ensure the safety of visitors and staff in compliance with Alberta Health guidance and public health orders. All visitors will be required to reserve a time slot in advance on MoveLearnPlay.
Which pools are opening?
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre aquatics area
- Jasper Place Fitness and Leisure Centre (this is a pool-only facility)
- Bonnie Doon Leisure Centre (this is a pool-only facility)
- Kinsmen Sports Centre warm up / training pool will open for public use
Please do not visit a City of Edmonton Recreation Centre if you:
- are feeling ill and/or experiencing any of the following symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat
- have experienced any of the above symptoms in the last 10 days
- have, within the last 14 days, returned home from travel outside of Canada or been in contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada and tested positive for COVID-19
Everyone is required to reserve a time slot in advance on MoveLearnPlay. Registration is now open.