Lush hosts after-hours private parties and it’s a dream for tweens (or adults) that are bath bomb obsessed.
Choose from our two private parties – Beauty School or Lil’ Lush Fans – and you’ll get two hours of private, in-store Lush fun for you and your friends in your local shop. It’s the perfect treatment for any celebration!
How does the LUSH party work?
The Little Lush party is a two hour private shopping experience. Kids will learn how to make bath bomb, try out a fresh fun face mask, play games and more. There is a minimum of 6 guests, and the cost is $50/person. It’s a bit of a splurge, but you should take into account that you receive gift cards in the value of the party booked, so you can give them out to the kids, or save them for yourself,
Here are a few things that you should know before you go:
- Each Beauty School party lasts two hours
- The cost of the party ($300/6 people + an extra $50/person) will be loaded onto a gift card and can be spent however you choose at the party, or after.
- Additional guests must be verified and paid for prior to the day of the party
- A parent or guardian must be present for party-goers 12 years and under
- Guests may bring their own food and drinks (no alcohol permitted)
- Product purchases will occur at end of the party
- Cost of the party does not decrease if guests are fewer than 6
- There is a maximum of twelve guests that can attend the party
You can visit www.lush.ca to find a location near you that hosts private parties, after-hours, in-store by visiting www.lush.ca.